Kelly Sports T2, Rugby League

On Tuesday morning Room 11 did Kelly sports, the sport we played was rugby league. We were practicing tackling drills with our chosen buddy. It was fun until we got down on our knees in the muddy grass, it was really uncomfortable, especially for the people with shorts because the ground was really cold and hard. We learnt skills such as contact, passing, tackling and ball play. We also played gold rush but instead of tagging the taggers tackle you good thing i only got tackled by Lesley and no one else. I enjoyed seeing people playing even though they have never touched a rugby ball in their life. ( I was one of those people ). We did a lot of activities but my favorite would be where the coaches would call out a number and that amount of people would go out on the field and try to score a point.

One thought on “Kelly Sports T2, Rugby League

1. Hey Moe, I love how you tried something new. I saw you playing and even though you had no idea what you were doing you still tried your best. Did you enjoy Rugby? Well thats all I have to say for now, I am looking forward to see more of your blog posts.

Warm regards Pasimati!